2007年4月16日 星期一

A PSALM OF LIFE

A PSALM OF LIFE has very inspired for me.
For me . How lively lets the life have the significance is very
important . I like having a life . How is that a good life? I thought
the life the significance has very many goals!
Is count for much I thought I like enjoying that life! Also likes
being infatuated with in that joyful life . Any is the life I think
the life not only to have live am that simple in the world .But is
lets oneself have the significance . Also lives is happier .Therefore
lets the life have the significance.
In mine life I live extremely have the significance . Also unusual is
happy . But I also have very many things to need me to study . Do I want
to learn how industriously . How diligently Because can let me like
this live has the significance.
Finally I now am a student . Most importantly diligently studies
Enriches wel l oneself. Like this only then can let my life have the
significance.

沒有留言: